Google
 



Friday, December 08, 2006

What is the Real America?

Today on November 8, 2006 four German foreign exchange students left St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute and gave three separate speeches. Each speech contained thank yous towards all the individuals, both faculty and staff, however the last one (which two people spoke) went a bit in depth into describing what they were thanking us for.

The one thing that caught everybody's attention was the fact that the two students said "Thank you for showing us the real America," with laughter from the audience immediately following. So I thought to myself, 'What do these kids mean by the Real America?'

So I obviously did some research and you wont believe what I found.
Article Number 1
Article Number 2
Article Number 3
Some guy


That makes you think. This may be our future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "Top 10" list was amazing, but I kind of wish I hadn't read it.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home