Google
 



Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dell

Ok, I'll admit, Dell is probably the best company to buy a new computer from. Yet it pisses me off when I see how they completely rape your computer (through the exhaust fan. . . while it's on).

1) Software: They (along with every other computer company) puts so much un-needed shit on your computer's hard drive that it becomes ridiculous!
A possible solution is to give us those un-needed programs on CD and allow us to install them if we CHOOSE.

2) Set up: I don't know about all of you guys, but the way I see these Dells' 'innards' set up makes me feel chlostrophobic. It looks like there's no room for any modifications and that makes me want to huddle in a corner and weep for about 20 solid minutes.

3) THE NEW XPS'S ONLY ALLOW THE CONSUMER TO HAVE (at best) AN E6300!!!! WTF?!?!?! Let me toss at least a fucking E6600 into it! That is one thing that definatley DOES NOT warm the cockle of my cockle.

So why don't you go out and build your own computer now, hmm?


-A message from anti-corporate America.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cockle of my cockle

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3673/provekevwrongsu6.png

2:28 AM  
Blogger Anarch1st said...

ok, but when i posted this they only had the e6300 avaliable for purcahse with the dell xps systems

so it may be different now because they read my blog obviously

but trust me, i did fact checking when i posted this so your point is moot.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home