Google
 



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What the Fuck?!?

Ok, so I am sitting (more like standing) at work calmly eavesdropping on all of the conversations occurring around me. I took a particular interest in a conversation between two black, or as they seemed to prefer "Ghetto playa's", and I found it very interesting. One of the phrases the black man said to the black girl was "Come on nigga, i work here too why cant I go in your goddamn locker ta git your fucking' homework boo?" She responded with the utmost intellectual capability that she possesses "Don't you call me a nigga homes, yous da nigga, your mom's so ghetto that jinartgknba." (this last word was unrecognizable to the common man and the American system of English, so I have thusly determined that it is in a different language which I subtlety call "Ghetto dialect" or "Nigger talk".


Now I'm not a racist, but these are the people that create prejudices.
It's sad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iibonics is cool!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I have to agree. If people expect to be treated like everyone else, they should most likely adopt our modern language system. Personally, I believe that stereotypes are true in many of their cases. They wouldn't be there had someone not noticed them.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

racist bastard

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home